[isf-wifidog] Server fails after start button

Pascal Leclerc isf at plec.ca
Dim 12 Fév 13:23:39 EST 2006

> Sorry, I did not answer your question.
>
> Our nodes are based almost entirelly on Soekris (http://www.soekris.com)
> boards. We use a  mixture of the 4521, 4526, and 4826 boards.
>
> Ray
>

> No, at this point I am executing wifidog manualy from the command line.  I
> will find and start using wifidog-init.

wifidog-init is testing for iptables modules availability on the system
and load them if they are not loaded. The wifidog gateway (daemon) is not
aware of loaded iptables modules, so i wrote wifidog-init to handle this.
wifidog-init should always be use to start wifidog gateway (and by the way
avoid missing modules). The only exception is for debugging when starting
wifidog with args. Tell me if wifidog-init is not working properly on
Soekris boards and i will try to improve it.

  Pascal