[isf-wifidog] Server fails after start button

Ray Gwinn wifidog at wva.net
Sam 11 Fév 11:33:07 EST 2006

In wifidog.conf I found the following:

FirewallRuleSet global {
    FirewallRule allow udp to 69.90.89.192/27
    FirewallRule allow udp to 69.90.85.0/27
    FirewallRule allow tcp port 80 to 69.90.89.205
}

This seemed for be something for voip and I commented out the above lines in wifidog.conf.
Is it possible this is the "missing" firewall rules?  If so, I need to know what the IP address are
so I can fill in the correct IP values.

I will send the iptables dumps in another message.

Ray