[isf-wifidog] Server fails after start button

Alexandre Carmel-Veilleux acveilleux at gmail.com
Sam 11 Fév 02:26:40 EST 2006

On 2/10/06, Ray Gwinn <wifidog at wva.net> wrote:
> [snip]
> Chain WiFiDog_WIFI2Internet (1 references)
> WiFiDog_AuthServers  all  --  anywhere             anywhere
> WiFiDog_Locked  all  --  anywhere             anywhere           MARK match 0x254
> WiFiDog_Global  all  --  anywhere             anywhere
> WiFiDog_Validate  all  --  anywhere             anywhere           MARK match 0x1
> WiFiDog_Known  all  --  anywhere             anywhere           MARK match 0x2
> WiFiDog_Unknown  all  --  anywhere             anywhere

Some of the firewall tables are not being created.

Including:

WiFiDog_Incoming
WiFiDog_Outgoing

This is very strange indeed. I would try to run all the iptables
command from the log file in order and use that diagnose the problem
more in depth. I think the problem is external to wifidog, but it's
very hard to tell.

Alex