[isf-wifidog] Server fails after start button

Ray Gwinn wifidog at wva.net
Ven 10 Fév 03:55:11 EST 2006

I am having server problems.  A user can logon okay, but when the start button is clicked, the
server tries (for about a second) to connect to the users home page (www.google.com) and
is then sent back to the logon screen.

If the user logs on again, "Access denied!" is displayed.  Sometimes, closing and re-opening
the browser (internet explorer) allows the user to logon again.  At other times I have to restart
httpd (apache 2.0.54) on the server to eliminate the "Access denied!".

I have downloaded the current code (02/10/2006) and re-installed the auth server.  The
problem persists.

Can anyone suggest a solution, or things to try?

Ray