[isf-wifidog] Deleting users

Dana Spiegel dana at nycwireless.net
Mar 7 Fév 00:56:02 EST 2006

I've done this. Its not pretty, but it works. In reality, you need to
also delete the entries in the statistics table that refer to the
users you want to purge.

Also, its much easier if you use phpPgAdmin for your database
management, so you don't need to dump and reload. you can just delete
the statistics entries, then delete the users.

Dana Spiegel
Executive Director
NYCwireless
dana at NYCwireless.net