[isf-wifidog] Deleting users

Ray Gwinn wifidog at wva.net
Lun 6 Fév 18:39:52 EST 2006

There may be a way to delete users, but a dangerous way.  Use pg_dump to dump the wifidog
database in plain text.  Use a text editor to delete the unwanted users.  Then delete the wifidog
database and rebuild it using psql.

I have not done this, so I suggest that anyone that tries it to test a lot before doing it on a
production system.

Ray