[isf-wifidog] fon is having pretty remarkable uptake with their method of deployement

Joe Bowser bowserj at unbc.ca
Lun 6 Fév 15:00:43 EST 2006

On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 17:18 +0000, Ian White wrote:
> Anything that can mesh well, and have a central server will be
> excellent.
>
> I've been running a locustworld meshap community mesh for a few years,
> and anything that'll run on a wrt instead would be much better.
>
> I've had wifidog on one firmware, but now I'm trying dd-wrt for its
> tools, but its comes with nocat etc.

Honestly, I don't see the point behind DD-WRT.  OpenWRT is a far better
base to go off of.  I don't like the huge fracturing of the development
community over these distros, and from what I've seen, the only big
differences between them is the Web Interface.

What tools are you looking for on DD-WRT that aren't present in some
form for the OpenWRT project and derivative firmwares?

--
Joe Bowser <bowserj at unbc.ca>