[isf-wifidog] Deleting users

Ray Gwinn wifidog at wva.net
Lun 6 Fév 14:43:07 EST 2006

I cannot find a method to delete users, is there a way?

During testing, I created many bogus users and would now like to get rid of them.

THERE MAY BE A BUG here.  If a user fails to reply to the signup email, then their email
address cannot be used again (unless there is a way to delete the user).  However, I can see
that it may be a feature to keep a user from getting 15 minutes anytime they wanted.

I used my email address to create an account, but did not reply to the email within 15
minutes.  Now, wifidog will not let me re-use the same email address because "it is already
used".  However, I cannot logon to that account because I did not reply within 15 minutes.

Ray