[isf-wifidog] Re: Lot WiFiDog, Vol 9, Parution 2

Dana Spiegel dana at nycwireless.net
Dim 5 Fév 11:46:49 EST 2006

Philippe,

I'd like to take you up on your offer. Can you provide me with a
binary of wifidog-gateway? It needs to be able to run on Metrix
Pebble (debian w/ Linux kernel 2.4.29, using devfs)

http://www.metrix.net/support/dist

Can we upload these binaries to the wiki too? I'm sure people other
than me would find them useful (even though the linksys boxen are the
platforms of choice).

Dana Spiegel
Executive Director
NYCwireless