[isf-wifidog] User not logged off

Chris Rowson christopherrowson at gmail.com
Dim 5 Fév 07:58:58 EST 2006

Yeah,

Thats what I thought too - strange, as it seems to be an intermittent
fault as it does occur sometimes and then not on others.

I wonder if it could be because of the way I have my wifidog install setup.

We have have wifidog installed on linux PC's which are connected to
Cisco access points. The linux PC's then connect to a VLAN created on
our network to keep wireless users away from anything important.

The wifidog auth server then sits on this VLAN authenticating users
coming onto the VLAN via the wireless interfaces..

The last time this happened, the user had been away from the network
for 2 days! There where no other wireless users connected and no
chance of anyone using the node either.

Chris