[isf-wifidog] New user signup fails

Ray Gwinn wifidog at wva.net
Sam 4 Fév 19:19:02 EST 2006

A re-installation of everything from code downloaded today has corrected the "blank screens"
when "Create a free account" is clicked.

Also, wifidog seems not to like the responses sent by older browsers.  I tried to use mozilla
from redhat 7.3 to create my networks and nodes, with some very confusing results.  Using a
later browser corrected that problem.

Ray