[isf-wifidog] New user signup fails

Ray Gwinn wifidog at wva.net
Ven 3 Fév 18:15:34 EST 2006

The parameters that should be in the authenticator line are not clear to me.  I looked for docs
but could not find any, but I'll bet I missed them.

A suggested simple set of parameters would be great.

I originally did not change the authenticator parameters which and left it set to 'default-
network'.

The "Network ID:" is set to default-network.

I also experimented with several guesses with no luck.

The authenticator line is now set as follows:

1 - 'default-network'

2 - '199.248.240.100'.  I do not understand what this IP is supposed to point to, but the given
IP is the IP of the wifidog-auth server.

3 - '1812'

4 - '1813'

5 - 'secret_key', I understand this should probably be something else, but for now I do not
care.

6 - 'CHAP_MD5'

All parameters are enclosed in single quote marks, separated by a comma followed by a
space.

Ray