[isf-wifidog] Fwd: SeattleWireless Map (BETA!)

Rein Petersen rein.petersen at gmail.com
Ven 3 Fév 12:23:44 EST 2006

Superb, you've got the geocoding covered. My next effort is creating the
ability to add markers to a google map using an address. I'll be making an
AJAX-style form in the marker's info bubble similar to what is being done at
Seattle Wireless. You folks are probably already on top of that too but you
will be welcome to my source (I'll make it available when it's done) which
might provide a little extra insight if needed.

Rein

On 2/3/06, François Proulx <fproulx at edito.qc.ca> wrote:

Rein Petersen MCP MCP+I MCSE MCDBA MCAD
Software Engineer