[isf-wifidog] How to Auth non-browser based devices

Jason Potter jasonp at iinet.net.au
Mer 1 Fév 00:16:58 EST 2006

Hi All,

Can an account be automatically created for a particular mac address when it
tries to connect, so that it can be tracked?

Option 1 is what I think I am looking for.

I want people to be able to connect without logging in but be time limited
to 2 hours and speed limited to 64k.

Does anyone have this solution setup at the moment.

Cheers
Jason