[isf-wifidog] Is there a default admin password?

John Boushall stumblingthunder at yahoo.com
Sam 30 Déc 20:38:43 EST 2006

All is working, thank you very much!

  John Boushall

"J.C. Hall" <jc at transcendbroadband.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                I configured the following in my apache config to properly get the gateway to connect to the auth server.

  Httpd.conf file:

  DocumentRoot "/var/www/wifidog-auth/wifidog/"

  Alias /wifidog/ "/var/www/wifidog-auth/wifidog/"

  <Directory "/var/www/wifidog-auth/wifidog">
      AllowOverride None
      Order allow,deny
      Allow from all
  </Directory>