[isf-wifidog] Is there a default admin password?

John Boushall stumblingthunder at yahoo.com
Sam 30 Déc 17:56:48 EST 2006

I had played with Wifidog a few months ago and had some issues.   I recently started back working on the Authentication server.

  I downloaded the latest SVN, and rather than use the existing database entries, I wanted to start with a clean database.

  I did the following:

Su – postgres
  psql
  DROP DATABASE  wifidog
  createdb wifidog --encoding=UTF-8 --owner=wifidog
  CREATE DATABASE
  \q

  I then ran install.php from the web browser.   Everything went fine until I got to the page for creating the administration account.   Instead of getting the entry fields for the administrator name and password, I get a statement indicating 'the administrator account is admin' and no mention of a password.

  What is the either the default password for admin or how do I get to set the password?

  Once I get past this, I can then work on the problems I had before on communications between the Authentication server and the Gateway WRT.

  Thank you for your help!

  John Boushall

http://mail.yahoo.com