[isf-wifidog] How to get Google Map working with WifiDog??

Salvador Domingo sdomingo at i-rtv.net
Mar 26 Déc 17:15:27 EST 2006

Hi all,

 we have successfully deployed a demo wifidog setup here in Valencia (Spain)
The only issue we're facing is that we are not able to figure out how
GoogleMaps are working. I mean, we have tried to play around all the ways we
can imagine but still we don't get our nodes shown on the map...

 I include for you the output we get to maybe you can provide us some info
in order to make it work:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message
'Server::getCurrentServer: Fatal error: Unable to find a server matching
hostname 128.100.30.157 in the database!' in
/var/www/wifidog-auth/wifidog/classes/Server.php:230 Stack trace: #0
/var/www/wifidog-auth/wifidog/hotspots_map.php(100):
Server::getCurrentServer() #1 {main} thrown in
/var/www/wifidog-auth/wifidog/classes/Server.php on line 230

Thanks in advance for your help!!! (And sorry... I don't speak french ;))

  Salva