[isf-wifidog] Some setup difficulties

Dylan Reeve dylan at bunkermedia.co.nz
Mer 20 Déc 21:17:13 EST 2006

Hi,

I am working to deploy a community wireless project at the moment.

My current plan calls for a couple of APs creating overlapping coverage
in the target area, with separate point-to-point links back to the base.

At base I am running a Ubuntu (debian) server as a gateway.

I have installed the Auth and Gateway on the server. They seem to be
working.

However the Auth server seems to be responding really slowly to
requests. From my wireless client, if I connect it catches my
connection, redirects to the auth page. The page then seems to hang

There are no errors in the Apache logs, and nothing obvious coming out
of the gateway debug either.

I'm not sure where to look now.

I've not been able to successfully execute an account creation yet - so
I'm not sure if it's working.