[isf-wifidog] Additional screen shots for the Wiki

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Lun 11 Déc 00:12:16 EST 2006

On Saturday 09 December 2006 10:31, chip at innovates.com wrote:
> Because, this is a new project for myself and have not yet set up
> Wifidog and don't have anything to pull screenshots from.  Again, I'm
> concerned about a lot of work that my be a dead end path.

Ok, I must sincerely salute your candor in this.

But surely you realize that you are essentially asking for other people to
spend their time making marketing material to help you land a paying
contract, while:
-You seem unwilling to even invest the time to try the software (makes it look
less likely that you will be willing to contribute time or anything else back
to the project in the future).
-Even our feature list isn't anywhere near up to date, and that is far more
important for marketing the project as a whole.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you asking, but I doubt anyone will be
tempted to do it.

--
Benoit Grégoire
http://benoitg.coeus.ca/