[isf-wifidog] Auth server and client on same PC

wonka at linkabu.net wonka at linkabu.net
Mer 30 Aou 19:32:10 EDT 2006

Hi,

I´m going to test Wifidog and I read that it has two components: the
client and the auth server.

So my question is, can I run both on the same PC running linux?

I´d like to test Wifidog with wireless access points and not wireless
routers, and on the FAQ it says something about the client running on a
Linksys WRT54G, but I´m not going to use this equipment. So I´d like to
know if I can configure both the client and the auth server on the same PC
and make the APs work as bridge.

Thanks for your answer and regards,

Eduardo