[isf-wifidog] Distro suggestions

Francois Proulx fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Mer 30 Aou 16:33:26 EDT 2006

Our production server is running on Debian like a charm... Though we're
using a few packages that are not in stable (PHP5). Talking from
experience, I have seen a huge difference of performance when we switched
to Postgresql 8.1 (before we had 7.4).

It also works great on Mac OS X (my development environnment)