[isf-wifidog] Suggestions for forcing bin onto G router?

Wireless Guy wirelessguy at optonline.net
Mar 29 Aou 23:48:26 EDT 2006

I have access to my G router but the old openwrt istall that's there is
pretty messy.

I have nvram boot_wait set to on, but I'm still unable to run tftp and put
the bin file onto the device.
(I WAS able to use tftp on my GS device so I don't think it's my PC.)

Is there any way to increase the amount of time the loader waits?
I don't suppose the watchdog nvram setting has anything to do with that,
does it?

I'm stuck. I can't load the bin file on during boot and I can't use the bin
with mtd.

Any thoughts?

I'd settle for a way to bring back the linksys firmware and start from
scratch but I think that's all history.

Thanks.