[isf-wifidog] Q: Anyone have wifidog working on a GS using whiterussian?

Rajendra Jagad rjagad at gmail.com
Lun 28 Aou 21:52:06 EDT 2006

Hi Linksys it Technical a Bridge.. WIth no Routing Protocols so It will
never fillup the routing table.
You have to manually configure the router. And it uses the configuration to
create the routing table
unlike Cisco Router that support RIP, IGRP, OSPF etc which is able to create
routing table.

I hope this helps now since you are ahead of me, may be you can help me out
on
OpenWRT.
I am a little confused. between ipk packages and the bin packages. The bin
is the
actual Firmware White Russian then when have Wifidog ipkg package right. ?
We have to down loading from a webserver that we have access to using mget ?

is that how you did it /?

Raj