[isf-wifidog] Trouble with Wifi Install

Rajendra Jagad rjagad at gmail.com
Jeu 24 Aou 17:26:55 EDT 2006

Hi Patel,

Thanks that helps, But I found the problem, while trying your instructions..
I am logged as root and Postgresql does not run under root. So I have to
login as user Raj and manully start postgresql -D /usr/local/pgsql/data and
it picks up the Postgres.conf file forom that direction. I opened up the
configuraiton file and most of the stuff is compent out.

I guess I need to add path for the Postgres.cong file in my .bashrc file.
Then make sure the all the files under pgsql his own by raj  and group Raj
by doing Chown -R
So when I login as Raj the postgres will auromatically start.. But there
here is the problem the database Postgress will not allow
user Raj to access the wifidog database when I manully run the pgsql after
running postmaster. So now I must create a database name Raj ?????  will the
install script look for database Raj or databse name wifidog. I am all
confused.. Please help me

Raj