[isf-wifidog] Trouble with Wifi Install

Kenneth Craft kenny at craftbros.com
Sam 19 Aou 22:49:15 EDT 2006

Hello,

Still having a few issues with my implementation... There are several pages
in the admin section that come up blank. Specifically, the User Log, and
Online Users. I can access everything else in the Admin section ONLY when I
log in through the hotspots router though. When I goto the auth server from
a seperate network I get a blank page when I click Login. :-(

Is there a tutorial or howto for customizing the Login pages? Or at least
something that helps lower the confusion when looking at the TPL files in
the Templates folder?

Also, What the heck is the HTMLEditor for?

Thanks again,

Ken

PS: I have a restaurant interested in me putting a unit in his place, but I
need to make sure it functions 100% before I do that.

   _____