[isf-wifidog] Trouble with Wifi Install

Kenneth Craft kenny at craftbros.com
Mar 15 Aou 15:44:34 EDT 2006

Hello, I'm new to the wifidog list and have been searching for a few days
for a solution to my problem. First my setup:

I have a Linksys WRT54G (v1.1)
OpenWRT installed and working
Wifidog Installed and Capturing my connections

I installed Wifidog-auth at HYPERLINK
"http://www.kennethcraft.com/wifidog-auth/wifidog/"http://www.kennethcraft.c
om/wifidog-auth/wifidog/

The initial page appears, but I cannot login (the page doesn't come up).
I've looked over my settings over and over again, and am not sure what I am
missing, or even how to get the pages to give me some error that I can move
forward on.

I setup a single node on the auth server, but I forgot the exact spelling
and need to get in to get the name but can't get past the first page.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,

Ken

--