[isf-wifidog] Problems with the installation

Rajendra Jagad rjagad at gmail.com
Jeu 10 Aou 17:32:35 EDT 2006

Thanks for the tips Drew and Patel, I Found it quite useful. For Fedora one
has to install
Software Development Tool option from the C complier gcc Now which version
works for sure
on PHP5.1.4 But I think I just use the SVN link and download stuff from
there. Hope it will save me config time, May be some day. Somebody will
create a "Real Authentication Server package" with script written to transit
from gcc complier check to PHP5 install to PostgreSQL and finally the
WifiDOG AUTHENTICATION SERVER CODE.

It a wish from a Windows  Guy !!  Which means it never going to happen.
Because Linux is always mad at Windows. :-(

Rj