[isf-wifidog] Problems with the installation

V Patel sgrlogs at gmail.com
Mer 9 Aou 17:51:18 EDT 2006

Well welcome to linux. did you mean perl? or php. i thought perl is not
required by wifidog. Anyway what linux are you using. you might be able to
find package for php and postgresql on rpm.pbone.net or rpmfind.net and use
whatever rpm package manager you have to install them. You do not need to
know much about php or postgresql, the instructions on wifidog are pretty
straightforward. As pascal mentions there is no package available as wifidog
hasn't reach release 1.0 yet, so the best way to install is the install
prereq  and then install wifidog-auth. By the way if you're very new to
linux, you should grab a general book on linux before attempting this or its
gonna keep you awake at night.

--V Patel