[isf-wifidog] Problems with the installation

Rajendra Jagad rjagad at gmail.com
Mer 9 Aou 10:54:56 EDT 2006

I am a windows guy, So I appologize for not knowing Linux stuff.
Pascal I went to the link you send me thank you. I read the install it has
Presquist clearly listed
Then it says installation and show link open the

http://www.domain.com/wifidogPATH/install.php

I was under the impression you guys has created a package for
Authentication server install.
PACKAGE meaning the whole Package including the Prerequest.  However
after reading the documents
it seems I still have to install Perl 5.x.x (variable) and The
Database. And there is no gurantee
that the instruction given on PHP.net website or - PostgreSQL webiste
will be good to work with Wifidog ?

Can I request to put a package that will install the Auth-server.

Raj