[isf-wifidog] FlickrPhotoStream

Stephen Ollis stephen.ollis at hillsong.com
Mar 8 Aou 01:15:47 EDT 2006

Hi,

Even using the GRID option, I get the blank placeholders.

Steve

--
Stephen Ollis                                           PO Box 1195
Manager, Technology Services                            Castle Hill, NSW 1765

"There are 10 types of people in this world;
                  those who can read binary, and those that can't. - Unknown"