[isf-wifidog] Problems with the installation

Pascal Leclerc isf at plec.ca
Lun 7 Aou 20:48:32 EDT 2006

Presently there is no recent package on sourceforge.
Get the lastest source code from wifidog repository :

svn checkout https://dev.wifidog.org/svn/trunk/wifidog-auth

If svn binary is missing, try installing subversion package :

yum install subversion

   Pascal

Rajendra Jagad a écrit :
> Greate guys how where is the link where i can go and download this new
package to install it on my Fedora 5 core ?