[isf-wifidog] Ticket : Send mail when a hotspot goes down

michel memeteau mmemeteau at marseille-wireless.org
Mer 26 Avr 08:43:43 EDT 2006

I did not find any discussion about this ticket :

http://dev.wifidog.org/ticket/30

And then I don't know if it's really implemented ? we could help to make it work
? This is such an important feature I think because it tells people that their
hotspot is important and so they care about it working ....

We have a lot of problem here in Marseille with people who give some bandwidth
but don't care much , so unplug the router frequetly  , wifidog and this
feature will correct that...

--
Michel memeteau
sip:17476005010 at proxy01.sipphone.com