[isf-wifidog] Re: Cannot connect to Auth server......But now not redirected to internet pages.

luffy .D goodluffy at gmail.com
Mar 25 Avr 03:05:41 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am sorry for mailing before looking more into the problem a bit
more.Actually i was trying to Authenticate from a Adhoc olsr node which
was'nt running wifidog and hence the problem.The solution i have to try is
as explained In the documentation for running wifidog+Olsr.

But a few doubts i have is.....How often i have to run the script.Also i
still am confused a bit with the problem......when i login as admin i can
see the correct mac address of the client who is connect through a Olsr Node
not running wifidog also not the script suggested in the
documentation.Couldsome one please explain to me a bit more about it.

Thank You.

Regards,
Luffy