[isf-wifidog] Setup Error

Ken ken at ipl31.net
Lun 24 Avr 21:46:21 EDT 2006

Wuff,

I am installing the dog on an old FreeBSD 4.3 system. I have apache2,
php5 (psql,xmllib,mbstring),pgsql 8.1 all built from source.
Everything has been going pretty smooth so far, however I have gotten
to a point in the web installer where it attempts to upgrade the db
schema from version 29 to 31. At which point on the page titled
"schema_validate" I get the following error:

Database schema upgrade

Fatal error: Call to undefined function _() in
/apache2/htdocs/wifidog/classes/Dependencies.php on line 43

Which points to the following code snippet, where it appears that it
was going to give me an error message, but encountered an error on the
way. Any help is appreciated:

  30         {
     31                 $components = array();
     32                 $components["ImageGraph"] = array ("name" =>
"PEAR::Image_Graph", "file" => "Image/Graph.php");
     33                 $components["Phlickr"] = array ("name" =>
"PEAR::Phlickr", "file" => "Phlickr/Api.php");
     34
     35                 if (isset ($components[$component]))
     36                 {
     37                         $component_info = $components[$component];
     38                         if(@include_once($component_info["file"]))
     39                                 return true;
     40                         else
     41                         {
     42                                 // Otherwise, the requirement is not met
     43                                 $errmsg =
$component_info["name"]._(" is not installed");
     44                                 return false;
     45                         }
     46                 }
     47                 else
     48                         throw new Exception("Component not found");
     49         }
     50
     51 } // End class

-Ken