[isf-wifidog] install/upgrade issues admin account

François Proulx fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Lun 24 Avr 10:21:40 EDT 2006

Wow, I'm clueless about how I can help you on this one...

Can you compare your schema against the "initial_schema.sql" file ?
If you only have to one field missing, it's pretty strange...
I might suggest you to create a second instance from scratch and try
to import your existing data in there with some SQL script ...