[isf-wifidog] install/upgrade issues admin account

François Proulx fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Lun 24 Avr 00:40:13 EDT 2006

Wow ! You appear to be running a very old version of the code, since
if you don't have the "never_show_username" field in your schema. It
would mean you are running a code with schema older than schema 6,
which dates many many months (pre-May 2005). Is it possible ?

Can you check in your database what's your schema version (Table
schema_info, "schema_version" => value)