[isf-wifidog] install/upgrade issues admin account

Aaron McCann aaron at toolbox.homelinux.org
Lun 24 Avr 00:08:57 EDT 2006

Good evening everyone.  I finally decided to update our (production)
authserver and am having some trouble running through install.php.  When
I get to the page to create an administration account (which we already
have) I'm getting the following error:
<error>
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session
cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at
/var/www/install.php:152) in /var/www/classes/Session.php on line 66

execSqlUpdate(): An error occured while executing the following SQL query :

INSERT INTO users (user_id,username,
account_origin,email,pass,account_status,validation_token,reg_date)
VALUES
('870f90186f9e98d322c0a40adfbd3819','amccann','LOCAL_USER','amccann at kharmaconsulting.net','BNXEdym9oYcahebsJs7O3Q==','5','7d313e37b7112671ff0b3b49ff520039',NOW())

Error message :

Warning: pg_query() [function.pg-query]: Query failed: ERROR: duplicate
key violates unique constraint "idx_unique_username_and_account_origin"
in /var/www/classes/AbstractDb.php on line 308
User Notice: User id: 870f90186f9e98d322c0a40adfbd3819 could not be
found in the database in /var/www/classes/User.php on line 255
</error>

That's when putting in the info for our existing admin account.  If I
try and put in new information (or use the default admin), the page
updates and  I get this error:
<error>
 Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session
cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at
/var/www/install.php:152) in /var/www/classes/Session.php on line 66

Warning: pg_query() [function.pg-query]: Query failed: ERROR: column
"never_show_username" of relation "users" does not exist in
/var/www/install.php on line 1232
</error>

I put in the same info once more, and get the same error as the first
time (error occured executing SQL query).  I'm sure I need to go through
the rest of the script to update config.php and the database as our
hotspots map no longer works.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

Aaron McCann
KharmaZONE