[isf-wifidog] Question about validation e-mail

John A. Cargo j.cargo at vlc.lib.mi.us
Sam 22 Avr 00:19:15 EDT 2006

Hello again,

I now have a functioning wifidog portal running.  I'm able to send
validation e-mails, however there is one glitch.

The problem is simply that the link that's generated is not showing
the full path.

This is an incorrect validation link:
http://198.109.89.165/validate.php?user_id=1a281a34bb19e77c13d16488c8e
153cd&token=e1646e59d428670a0893df461bfd4ae6

The correct validation link should be:
http://198.109.89.165/wifidog/validate.php?user_id=1a281a34bb19e77c13d
16488c8e153cd&token=e1646e59d428670a0893df461bfd4ae6

I went through the config.php, mail.php, and any other php script
that might have anything to do with the validation e-mail and didn't
find what I was looking for.  What I'm looking for is the script that
actually generates the validation link itself.

The config.php script has the correct system path, which is
'/wifidog/', so I don't know what's wrong.

Thank you.