[isf-wifidog] Re: Lot WiFiDog, Vol 15, Parution 25

luffy .D goodluffy at gmail.com
Ven 21 Avr 13:04:59 EDT 2006

  I did check for  firewall issues  form the router .Also I manually
accessed the page from within the same network itself with wifidog gateway
off.
 Its just that when i start the wifidog gateway that it says cannot connect
to auth server for  the local  server.....though  the
auth.ilesansfil.orgserver work fine....Is there something i need to
make note of @ the auth
server side?