[isf-wifidog] Cross-compiling WifiDog gateway

John A. Cargo j.cargo at vlc.lib.mi.us
Jeu 20 Avr 13:21:22 EDT 2006

Another update:

I found that I was missing a few other packages, including automake
and autoconfig.  I'm back to the same Error 77.

Reviewing the config.log file, there is at least one file that the
ipkg rules didn't find.  It is mipsel-linux-uclibc-gcc.  It seems
that this is just a matter of changing some code in the rules file.
I'm going to go through it myself and see if I can get this to work.

Though I am a novice, I'm willing to improve my skill set with make
files.