[isf-wifidog] Cross-compiling WifiDog gateway

Rob Janes janes.rob at gmail.com
Mer 19 Avr 15:56:52 EDT 2006

I had problems with the build process too.

I fixed the ipkg/rules to work with whiterussian rc4 and checked them in to
the svn repository.  i don't believe they are a part of the 1.1.3 beta2
package though.

I also updated the README.openwrt to reflect the new build process.

i am in the middle of verifiying the build process with the new white
russian rc5.

-rob