[isf-wifidog] Cross-compiling WifiDog gateway

John A. Cargo j.cargo at vlc.lib.mi.us
Mer 19 Avr 15:51:14 EDT 2006

Hi,

I've posted this question before but have not received a response, so
I figure third time's the charm :-).

I have a Linksys WRT54G V.4 router, and a linux workstation running
Mandriva 2006.  So far, I've successfully built my own image file of
OpenWRT (stable and development versions) for the router.  I've been
able to install (and re-install) these images and run the router.

The problem is that I have been unable to cross-compile a WifiDog
package using the buildroot used to make the OpenWRT image.  When I
run the cross-compiling command, it ends with an "Error 77," "C
Compiler cannot make executables."

The version of OpenWRT I'm using, stable, is Whiterussian RC5.  The
WifiDog gateway is 1.1.3_beta2.

What am I doing wrong?

John A. Cargo