[isf-wifidog] problem with client

Webmaster (awanet S.r.l.) webmaster at awanet.it
Mer 19 Avr 06:54:59 EDT 2006

Hi all,

i have installed the wifidog server and gateway on 2 PC and the gateway when start find the Auth server that says PONG
!!!

On the gw I have 2 lan cards one with the IP of the lan for the Auth Server and one with the IP for the internal LAN (
external eth0 authserver LAN - internal eth1 internal LAN)

>From the client I ping the gateway but when I try to open an URL or connect to the gateway from the browser on the IP of
the gateway, the client don't found nothing..

How can I control?

Best regards.

Gianpiero Fasulo