[isf-wifidog] Send email apon attempted internet access

Mina Naguib mina at naguib.ca
Mar 18 Avr 22:10:27 EDT 2006

Hi Jason

What you'd want is essentially "captive POP3".  The WiFiDog client
already does captive HTTP, so you can rip through it for an
understanding of how it works:
http://dev.wifidog.org/browser/trunk/wifidog

An implementation of a secondary captive protocol (DNS) I implemented
but never made its way to the main trunk is here (combination of
iptables redirection rules and dnsserver_thread.c):
http://dev.wifidog.org/browser/branches/CaptiveDNS/wifidog

Feel free to quiz myself or the mailing list in general with any
specifics you need help with.