[isf-wifidog] Send email apon attempted internet access

Jason Potter jasonp at iinet.net.au
Mar 18 Avr 01:46:34 EDT 2006

Hi There,

A friend of mine was in Paris recently and came across a hotspot that sent
him an email automatically telling him he was in a hotspot and the url to go
to login.  He had not entered any details at this point.  Any ideas on how
this would be done?  Could it be something WiFi-Dog could do?

I don’t speak French but I have pasted the email below that was sent. I know
there are a few French speakers on the list so an interpretation of the
email below would be appreciated.