[isf-wifidog] Wifidog for olsr mesh

luffy .D goodluffy at gmail.com
Dim 16 Avr 10:34:07 EDT 2006

Hi,

Well i have to set up a Adhoc mesh network using olsr.

In my scenario i want to have a central auth server and gateway in a linux
machine rather than using gateway server nodes.
I wanted to know if its possible.This is because i will be using the olsr
nodes in adhoc mode for connection to clients.
I have seen some references of olsr + wifiog in the documentation and says
its used by Wireless London.
In thats case are the olsr nodes used for client connection or do they use
AP is Infrastructure mode?

I am not much experienced in this but i have to do this.Please excuse me for
these conceptual doubts i tried gathering references
but still things where confusing.

Thanks for the Help.