[isf-wifidog] Radius again

Ray Gwinn wifidog at wva.net
Ven 14 Avr 17:06:01 EDT 2006

I think I have all the modules needed for radius.  The install.php boxes are all green.

I looked at the install.php code and it is hard coded to say "Not yet implemented ..." on the
radius page.  The code fragment from install.php is below.

It would seem the install.php from the svn is not yet supporting radius.

Ray

Code fragment follows:

###################################
case 'radius' :
    print "<H1>Radius Authenticator configuration</H1>";
    print "<P>Not yet implemented ...";

    # Dependencies
    #$neededExtentions['mcrypt']['available'];
    #$neededExtentions['mhash']['available'];
    #$neededExtentions['xmlrpc']['available'];
    #$neededPEARPackages['radius']['available'];
    #$neededPEARPackages['Auth_RADIUS']['available'];
    #$neededPEARPackages['Crypt_CHAP']['available'];

    navigation(array (array ("title" => "Back", "page" => "languages"), array ("title" => "Next",
"page" => "admin")));
    break;