[isf-wifidog] auth server install password

Pascal Leclerc isf at plec.ca
Mar 11 Avr 16:54:08 EDT 2006

I don't know why it's not working. Did you load the page in your browser
at least one time ? After that, the file /tmp/dog_cookie.txt will exists
and you will be able to look a it for the password.

It's not recommended, but if it's not working and your web server access
is protected (or no so widely open to anybody) you can disable the
password validation.

In install.php file :
 -Look at this line : $auth = false;
 -And change it to  : $auth = true;

Don't forget to edit this line again and set back the value to false.

  Pascal