[isf-wifidog] Wifidog install problem

E. Dean Sahutske lberns1 at yahoo.com
Mar 4 Avr 21:36:58 EDT 2006

Postgresql is running.  Here is the error I get:

[Tue Apr 04 20:29:59 2006] [error] [client
192.168.0.30] PHP Warning:  pg_connect() [<a
href='function.pg-connect'>function.pg-connect</a>]:
Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: FATAL:  Ident
authentication failed for user &quot;wifidog&quot; in
/var/www/html/wifidog/wifidog/install.php on line 804,
referer:
http://192.168.0.35/wifidog/wifidog/install.php