[isf-wifidog] Customising portal

Maya Wiseman maya at scriptshifter.com
Sam 1 Avr 10:12:15 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm writing a program that enables authenticated users to post text
content on a location portal.

It's for a school project and I need to document a plausible
installation procedure on an actual platform.

So I'm faking an understanding of wifidog.

The plugin consists of a couple of html, xml, xslt, and php files. It
has to restrict use to locally authenticated users and grab their IDs
when they post.

If it runs externally and gets called from an iframe or a "URL to show
instead of the portal", can it conceivably talk to wifidog about users
and their login status?

Thanks,

Maya